Code: Select all
* Completely Overhauled Fog of War
- Areas of a Map are now hidden by FoW elements known as Regions. Each Region is a polygon
with any number of sides that may or may not be snapped to the grid. Circular rooms and
diagonal hallways are now fully supported.
- Visibility Mode: easily toggle Regions between active/inactive to control what Players see
- Manipulate Mode: powerful toolkit to organize and mold Regions to fit your Map
- Paint Mode: quickly introduce new shapes as "raw clay" to be customized in Manipulate Mode
- Automatic Reveal: optional prompt for revealing Regions on the map on based on Player moves
* PCGen Plugin
Now supports Creatures exported from PCGen, in addition to Hero Lab and Character Builder.
Please verify your PCGen install has the template to export in d20Pro-recognized format.
* Sticky Map Tiles
The Map Tile tool now has a "sticky" mode. When enabled, this causes any Creatures and
Items on top of a Tile to stay stuck, moving and rotating accordingly to in relative place.
* Global Creature Control
The Judge may now indicate that a Creature is global, allowing all Players to share control.
* Random Dice Roller
Dice rolled by d20Pro are now significantly more random by use of Java's SecureRandom.
* Marketplace Improvements
Various Look and Feel improvements to the Marketplace.
* Bulk Image Processor
Added Crop and Expert mode to Bulk Image Processor
* Map Usability
- Tiles when placed now maintain their aspect ratio using a configurable pixels per
square (DPI) calculation.
- Creatures now pick before Markers when using the default Map instrument. This addressed
a usability issue where a Creature would get stuck under a Marker.
- Maps may now be enlarged during game-play, building out the grid in any direction.
* Hosting Games
The Judge's selected port is now displayed when showing the public and private IPs.
* Protected Content
Protected Content used to show up locked to the Players incorrectly in some
situations. This has been fixed and all existing Content should now behave normally.
* Saving & Loading Effects
Loading effects no longer corrupts them when saving as different name.
* Declare Attacks
The buttons that select the attacks no longer chop off large numbers (e.g. +32).
* Game Log
Copy and paste out of the Game Log no longer drops the natural roll of the d20.
* Character Sheet
Fixed sorting of modifiers in the Attack and Skill tables.
* Ability Checks & Effects
Buffs now are accounted for during Ability Check rolls.