1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder Adventure Path in 4e....anyone interested?

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by ghaladen, May 1, 2011.

1. ghaladen

ghaladen New Member

Hey everyone, since the Kingmaker 4th Edition campaign has worked out surprisingly well, I am considering running another 4e campaign, two Thursdays a month, converting a Pathfinder AP to 4e. Currently I'm considering:

- Curse of the Crimson Throne
    - Council of Thieves
    - Serpent Skull
    - Carrion Crown

Anyway, lemme know if you're interested. Like all the rest of my campaigns, I do record and put them on YouTube (see here and here]), so if having your voice recorded is a concern, please take that into consideration. Anyway, let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

2. mikehotep

mikehotep New Member

Hi,

I'm new to d20pro and pathfinder but I've been playing rpgs since the 1980s. I've played a small amount of 4tf ed D&D. I'm in the UK but I work shifts so I think I could make most timeslots. I'm very interested in having a go at this game if you've still got space and it's happening. No worries if the timezone is a problem.

Thanks for reading,

Mike